Skip To Content

    1702 W Tuckey Lane , #133

    Phoenix, AZ 85015
    • $125,000
    • STATUS: Closed
    • ON SITE: 30 days
    • MLS #: 6210376
    Sold - 04/09/2021
    $125,000
    SOLD - 04/09/2021
    • 2
      BEDS
    • 0.02
      ACRES
    • 1
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 863
      SQFT
    • $145
      $/SQFT
    Type:
    Condo
    Built:
    1985
    County:
    Area:

    School Information

    Description

    Attention Investors. First floor 2 bedroom unit in well maintained gated community. Return on investment is currently almost 8% cash on cash. Appreciation has averaged 16% the last several years creating a total return of about 24% per year. HOA dues are reasonably priced at $200 per month. Several upgrades to the complex are currently being completed (roofs, gutters, sidewalks). Close to shopping and the light rail. Long term tenant has lease until August 31 at $950 per month. She would be interested in staying. Tenant's rights so please give 24 hour notice for showings. Buyer should confirm all details in the listing.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    © 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. The ARMLS logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than The Copa Team | The Maricopa Real Estate Company. Data last updated 2021-04-21T00:13:58.243.
    www.findmaricopa.com/homes/115341447
    Print Image

    1702 W Tuckey Lane , #133 Phoenix, AZ 85015

    • Price: $115,000
    • Status: Closed
    • MLS #: 6210376
    2
    Beds
    1
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    0.02
    Acres
    863
    SQFT
    $145
    $/SQFT
    1985
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    OLIVE 66 CONDOMINIUMS 1ST AMD
    County:
    Maricopa
    Area:
    Phoenix
    Elementary School:
    Maryland Elementary School
    Middle School:
    Maryland Elementary School
    High School:
    Glendale High School
    School District:
    006 - Washington Elementary District
    Property Description
    Attention Investors. First floor 2 bedroom unit in well maintained gated community. Return on investment is currently almost 8% cash on cash. Appreciation has averaged 16% the last several years creating a total return of about 24% per year. HOA dues are reasonably priced at $200 per month. Several upgrades to the complex are currently being completed (roofs, gutters, sidewalks). Close to shopping and the light rail. Long term tenant has lease until August 31 at $950 per month. She would be interested in staying. Tenant's rights so please give 24 hour notice for showings. Buyer should confirm all details in the listing.
    Exterior Features

    Architecture Contemporary Carport Spaces 1.00 Construction Block Construction Finish Painted Covered Parking Spaces 1.00 Dwelling Styles Attached Exterior Features Pvt Yrd(S)/Crtyrd(S)Storage Shed(S) Fencing Block Fencing1 Block Garage Spaces 0.00 Landscaping Gravel/Stone Front Parking Features Assigned Parking Pool Community Only Pool Private No Pool Roofing Built-Up Slab Parking Spaces 0.00 Spa None Unit Style All On One LevelCourtyard FacingEnd UnitNeighbor Above

    Interior Features

    Basement YN No Bedrooms Plus 2.00 Cooling Refrigeration Dining Area Eat-In Kitchen Fireplace No Fireplace Flooring CarpetLaminateTile Heating Electric Heat Interior Levels 1 Kitchen Features Built-In MicrowaveCook Top ElecDishwasherDisposalGranite CountertopsRange/Oven Elec Laundry Wshr/Dry Hookup Only Master Bathroom None Separate Den Office No Technology Cable Tv AvailHighspd Intrnt Aval

    Property Features

    Assoc Rules Info Pets Ok (See Rmrks)Prof Managed Association Fee Incl Blanket Ins PolicyExterior Mnt Of UnitGarbage CollectionRoof RepairRoof ReplacementSewerWater Builder Name Unknown Cap Imprv Impact Fee 0 Community Features Coin-Op LaundryCommunity PoolGated CommunityNear Bus StopNear Light Rail Stop Cross Street 17th Ave & Tuckey Ln Dwelling Type Apartment Style/Flat Hoa Fee 200.00 Hoa Name Northwest Valley Hoa Paid Freq Monthly Hoa Transfer Fee 175.00 Hoa YN Y Hoa2 YN N Horses N Land Lease Fee YN No New Financing Cash Ownership Condominium Pad Fee YN No Planned Community Name Olive 66 Rec Center N Sewer Sewer - PublicSewer in & Cnctd Source Lot Sq Ft County Assessor Source Sq Ft County Assessor Special Listing Conditions Owner/Agent Tax Municipality Phoenix Tax Year 2020 Taxes 432.00 Total Monthly Fee Equiv 200.00 Utilities Srp Water City Water

    Listing courtesy of West Usa Realty.


    © 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. The ARMLS logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than The Copa Team | The Maricopa Real Estate Company. Data last updated 2021-04-21T00:13:58.243.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/armls/orig_boomver_1_6210376-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/armls/orig_boomver_1_6210376-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/armls/orig_boomver_1_6210376-2.jpg
    Logo
    The Copa Team | The Maricopa Real Estate Company
    21300 N John Wayne Pkwy, Ste 101
    Maricopa AZ, 85139-8964